Grapple Size M7060

jcummins

Equipment
Kubota M7040, F3680, JD Gator 855D
Oct 19, 2013
Creal Springs, IL
I've had two different M7040s. On both I bought 48" grapple...to me if they get to big, you can't get them into spots.

This log was almost beyond the capability of the tractor, but for the grapple wasn't a problem. Rear wheels was coming off the ground, had trouble moving due to that. On occasions, a larger one would help with huge brush piles, but honestly, I'd buy the same size again.

Orangeinalaska

Nov 16, 2016
Gakona, Alaska
Do you remember which brand? Hadn't really thought of the width as much as the weight, but it is a point to consider. The ones I am looking at are 76 wide and weigh 1200 lbs which is a bit considering that is about half of the lifting capabality
That is a big tree in the photo, don't get too many that size around here!

mrtraktr

Equipment
2006 L3430 (Red) 1950 Massey TO35
Jan 1, 2016
Michigan
Hello OIA

I as well am in the market for a grapple for my Kubota L3430 which has the LA513 loader. Anbo recommends the GR-M 5.5' for my tractor. I am wondering if anyone can explain the difference between a diverter valve and a 3rd function valve. Anbo recommended a FAAS diverter. Thanks in advance.

Orangeinalaska

Nov 16, 2016
Gakona, Alaska
Im sure someone else can speak up on this that knows more than I do but my understanding is that a diverter valve will use the hydraulic flow from your bucket curl to operate the grapple. Meaning that when the diverter valve is active you will not be able to curl your bucket. And when inactive you will not be able to operate the grapple.