Grapple for B2650 w/LA534 QA - wicked 50" from EA or something else?

laxin213

Dec 23, 2016
Buffalo
Hey guys I'm relatively new but I've been researching and searching all threads. Recently purchased a used Kabota B 2650. It has LA534 FEL w/quick attach on it. From what I can find lift max weight on it is about 1130 pounds. I've been educated from reading other threads basically get a heavy duty but light grapple on a tractor like this so you could still do what I want to do - (1) carry some moderately size logs (2) try to pull up some smaller roots stumps, (3)also move rocks and some brush. It will be really nice if I could load smaller stumps into a dump trailer but I could also use that with my bucket probably I think this would be easier though.

So I've seen a lot on the everything attachments in NC has a wicked 50... seems like everybody has and that loves them is that the case? Other options? I did see WGA Eqipment and Ebay. They're in Georgia I called them up and they have a 48 inch XL RC grapple Anyone have that?

I know I should be really looking to wait and the wicked I think was just under 300 pounds and the MTL is just under 400 pounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkcolo22

Equipment
BX25D
Jan 5, 2017
Castle Rock, Colorado
You might also consider their smaller grapples like the 33" model, at only 250lbs. https://www.everythingattachments.c...Wicked-Root-Grapple-p/eta-mini-grapple-33.htm . Just remember, every pound the grapple weighs is one less pound your FEL can lift. At 26hp, the B2650 is a "Baby B". You might not want to go up to a grapple made for tractors up to 35hp. Call Everything Attachments and talk to them. They are very helpful and experienced and will get you set up with best grapple for your machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k5pat

Equipment
B2650
May 31, 2011
Covington, LA
I have the B2650HSD with the LA534 FEL and recently bought the 50" Wicked Grapple. I love it. It does everything I need including loading 18" Pine logs from 5' to 7' long. My 2650 has water in the rear wheels and I use my box blade as additional weight in the rear and have had no problems with stability carrying heavy loads.

You can't go wrong with the EA Wicked 50"

laxin213

Dec 23, 2016
Buffalo
Thanks for all the replies. I will talk to EA in a couple weeks, I have a couple things I'm selling in the works.. .Seems like you pay a little more, you get a little more.

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
I would vote for the EA grapple, have a Land Pride and would go EA if they would have been available when I bought. Next one will be.

laxin213

Dec 23, 2016
Buffalo
Thanks I was looing at some of the landpride ones too.

Hmmm. Another vote for EA> I was hoping to keep it around $1000, but I might have to bump up the budget

kenmac

Equipment
B26 with hyd. thumb and 4 in 1 loader bucket and EA Grapple, but not the wicked
Dec 14, 2015
Pell City, Al.
You might want to consider other EA offerings also. I have their Root Rake Grapple and love it on my B26 TLB. I can easily dump big loads of brush at full lift, unlike a Wicked Grapple sometimes. Just a thought, but was very important to me.