Got the B2650HSTC Home.

4x4farmer

Dec 15, 2016
Hannaford ND
Well I had the new windshield installed the other day in town and finally got her home yesterday. Got the snowblower all hooked up and headed out to play a little last night and this morning. I'm pretty impressed so far. My only complaints is I wish it had a cruse control for reverse while snowblowing. I'm not used to the single rocker pedal. The hydro whine is a little annoying when under load so I might still try to add some sound deadening material under the floor and under the seat. Otherwise I'm very happy with this purchase. Now we just need some fresh snow so I stop playing out in the fields and can acually clean the driveway.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

KubotaVet

Equipment
1942 9N, B2650/Cab
Jan 16, 2017
Northern Minnesota
Great to see it out working! looks like you're not having any problem throwing the snow around :D

This nice weather is starting to get on my nerves. It was snow-mageddon before I ordered my tractor and since then it's been almost tropical. Hope that changes by the end of the week when I get my 2650!

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Got a stiff neck yet? I can't imagine looking over my shoulder for any length of time to move snow.....but then again I am 65. Why is the bucket up?

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Yep, those are nice tractors. I know what you mean about cruise in reverse. Would be nice as I have a rear blower too.

4x4farmer

Dec 15, 2016
Hannaford ND
Got a stiff neck yet? I can't imagine looking over my shoulder for any length of time to move snow.....but then again I am 65. Why is the bucket up?
I'm used to it. I have a large 9ft 3pt blower on a Jd 7810 as well that I have used many many years. Loader was up cause as I would start turning on my first pass it would start to hit the edge of my blown path in that deep snow

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Nice set up,, though Im bettin the critters are really happy about the paths you cleared for them:D

4x4farmer

Dec 15, 2016
Hannaford ND
Nice set up,, though Im bettin the critters are really happy about the paths you cleared for them:D
Yes they are. The deer are always on the driveway and up around the house where I keep the snow cleared. Hard to belive we arnt even to our yearly average yet. Seems like we have a lot but its only about 24" with some wind. We are just used to the last couple winters where we only got about 10" all winter. Our average is about 55". If you go about 50 miles west of where I live they have had about 60" so far.