Good Price or not?

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
First off, I have no dog in this fight and I do not know the owner and I am not looking to buy it.

My daughter said "Hey dad, theres a Kubota for sale just like yours with a backhoe for 37K. Is that a good price?"

Well I went up to the store and looked on the bulletin board and saw this. I laughingly told her that this one is worlds different than mine.LOL

I tried doing a "comparison" on the Kubota "build it yourself" site but couldn't quite match it up very well with my limited knowledge of tractors.

So what do y'all think? I tend to think it's not too badly priced.
20230411_152730[1].jpg

Attachments

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
First off, I have no dog in this fight and I do not know the owner and I am not looking to buy it.

My daughter said "Hey dad, theres a Kubota for sale just like yours with a backhoe for 37K. Is that a good price?"

Well I went up to the store and looked on the bulletin board and saw this. I laughingly told her that this one is worlds different than mine.LOL

I tried doing a "comparison" on the Kubota "build it yourself" site but couldn't quite match it up very well with my limited knowledge of tractors.

View attachment 100108
Poor quality photos, but looks a bit rough to me.
i ain't buyin!

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs

View attachment 100108
The Kubota site prices a new M7060 at about $50k with loader but no backhoe. (When will they fix their site? It has backhoe accessories but no backhoe) So, depending on condition, could be a good deal.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
The Kubota site prices a new M7060 at about $50k with loader but no backhoe. (When will they fix their site? It has backhoe accessories but no backhoe) So, depending on condition, could be a good deal.
I inquired about a backhoe for my M6060 last year but was told by the local dealer that it's been discontinued and that they couldn't even order me one.

Reactions: 1 user

kubotafreak

Equipment
GRAND l6060, L3560, B6100, gr2100, tg 1860, g1800, g1900, g2160
Sep 20, 2018
Arkansas, US
Seems like a decent price. I know the loader is, but the backhoe looks to be non kubota. Good solid 35k deal to me

BobInSD

Equipment
L5740
Jun 23, 2020
South Dakota
Looks good to me, given today's market. I'm not a fan of DEF or DPF, so I'd personally rather have this than a newer one.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Well it’s worth what someone will pay for it…that being said, a new BH would be north of 10k before tax. When looking at just the tractor, looks like they are asking 33k for that, I assume it you buy it then the right thing to do would be declare the purchase on your tax and pay the sales tax like we do with everything else we buy used or if from another state😉. So the pre tax 😉 price doesn’t look aweful. If you can buy for 30 or less even better. When you price new I think include the tax as that is a chunk of money…so to me, if everything in good shape, it’s just over 1000hrs (not many hours for a utility) and if they take a lower offer it’s maybe half-ish price of new with tax(I am not sure what new is). To me that is not aweful for the capability of that machine (pictures are hard to tell condition from my armchair). BH may not be a bad deal but not sure what that really is. Does that machine have the features you would want? (Transmission, loader have SSQA or any other features that are important?). I don’t believe you could buy a new L or MX for that price and to me that is a lot more machine IMO 🥃