Gents....give me some guidance/opinions/experience here please.

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
Going to purchase 'something' tomorrow. So any last minute thoughts, suggestions, issues we haven't considered?

For some reason I am still not quite decided....and that is highly unusual for me.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
When I am undecided either I have not recognized the correct / most important characteristic(s) or I am over thinking something that likely isnt enough of a problem to have made a difference in the criteria. Either selection you have shared is better than current (worn tire), so if current doesn’t not require you to buy a machine with different capabilities, then new tires are icing on the cake IMO. Good luck. Enjoy that new tire smell.

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Going to purchase 'something' tomorrow. So any last minute thoughts, suggestions, issues we haven't considered?

For some reason I am still not quite decided....and that is highly unusual for me.
So...."tomorrow" was yesterday!
Wat didja purchase?

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
So...."tomorrow" was yesterday!
Wat didja purchase?
Sorry....I should have followed up on that.

Went with these, should be here next Wednesday.

Tire Road Crew 02.jpg

Though I'd have preferred a tubeless tire, I believe this tread depth and pattern will work for me.

Once mounted and installed on the tractor, I will report back.

Thanks to all for your suggestions and insight. (y)

Reactions: 1 user

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
Tires showed up today. I wanted to remove the old tires from the rims myself....so I could inspect and clean the inside of the rims (if needed) because you know the tire store isn't going to do that.

Didn't think it would be that hard to do....since the tires aren't really that large 11.2 x 24. I was wrong there. :(

Anyway....after struggling for a couple of hours, I finally got them off. Cleaned up the rims a bit and have everything on the trailer ready to go to the tire store tomorrow. Then back to the Ranch, get them mounted on the tractor and move on to the next project.

RTT1.jpg

RTT2.jpg

Tires Rims.jpg

Reactions: 1 users