GCK60-ZD1211 Grasscatcher

red35X

Equipment
B2910
Dec 15, 2011
hudson, wi, usa
Used grasscatcher for a Kubota ZD1211-60 with model RCK60P-1200Z mower deck. The unit was removed from power unit that only had 90 hours. Customer purchased for mowing in a cemetery and the unit was too big and clumsy for maneuvering around the grave stones. He subsequently traded down to a smaller Kubota power units. The catcher is complete with all nuts, washers, pins, clips, weight kit, and bolts. I personally removed from the power unit. It is in excellent shape. Can assist with shipping if not too far away. Located near minneapolis. New is over $4400. Would like to see $1800 but open to offers. I will post pics in a couple of days. Thanks
I am open to offers on this unit as have had ZERO interest.

Last edited:

Thewoodruff86

Equipment
Kubota zx1211
Sep 15, 2023
Springfield, ohio
Used grasscatcher for a Kubota ZD1211-60 with model RCK60P-1200Z mower deck. The unit was removed from power unit that only had 90 hours. Customer purchased for mowing in a cemetery and the unit was too big and clumsy for maneuvering around the grave stones. He subsequently traded down to a smaller Kubota power units. The catcher is complete with all nuts, washers, pins, clips, weight kit, and bolts. I personally removed from the power unit. It is in excellent shape. Can assist with shipping if not too far away. Located near minneapolis. New is over $4400. Would like to see $1800 but open to offers. I will post pics in a couple of days. Thanks
I am open to offers on this unit as have had ZERO interest.
I am very interested do you have any pictures? It it the bag style or the hopper style. I have a 2020 Kubota ZD1211 with a 60” deck.

red35X

Equipment
B2910
Dec 15, 2011
hudson, wi, usa
I am very interested do you have any pictures? It it the bag style or the hopper style. I have a 2020 Kubota ZD1211 with a 60” deck.
Several interested but no commitments. It is the bag style. I have attached a few pics. Also thought I had posted to ad several weeks ago.

Attachments

Thewoodruff86

Equipment
Kubota zx1211
Sep 15, 2023
Springfield, ohio
Several interested but no commitments. It is the bag style. I have attached a few pics. Also thought I had posted to ad several weeks ago.
I’m very interested, I was wanting the hopper style but I can work with this. what’s your bottom dollar? I would have to have it put on a pallet and shipped to a terminal near zip 45505.

mmengon

Equipment
ZD1211
Oct 23, 2023
Ohio
I’m very interested, I was wanting the hopper style but I can work with this. what’s your bottom dollar? I would have to have it put on a pallet and shipped to a terminal near zip 45505.
Is this still available?

mmengon

Equipment
ZD1211
Oct 23, 2023
Ohio
Are you available this weekend to pick up? Would be late Saturday evening or early Sunday morning. Driving from Ohio… also, will $1,000 cash buy it?