G2000/RC60 deck

Cottonwood

Equipment
G2000. F2560
Jul 15, 2015
Courtland, MN
I have a G2000 with an RC60 MMM deck. On some of the newer MM decks the wheels can be turned to roll it out for service, etc. These can't be. Plus they are rubber, and slide like glue. So far the only thing I have been able to do, is jack up the front of tractor for clearance, and get into hand to hand combat to drag it out, and drag it in. Both the deck and I are getting older. The deck is starting to get the upper hand. Lol. Any ideas? Thanks.

Cottonwood

Equipment
G2000. F2560
Jul 15, 2015
Courtland, MN
I have the same unit. It’s truly a wrestling match.i also jack up the front end, and have switched from dragging and cursing to using something like a 6’ 2x4 as a lever. And cursing, The clearance is so low, there is no room for some idler wheels or anything.

GEP

Jun 16, 2010
Benton Harbor, Mi
I have a RC60-G20 deck According to the manual you can drive over it but its a real problem because of the height of the deck, so I made a hook that I mounted to the front of the frame and pick the tractor up with a chain fall then I pull the deck out from the front. That set up makes it easy. If the frame is the same with as the G1900 tractor I can make you that same setup