Free beer

BigT

Equipment
The mighty B7100 ,woods rm59, yo mama
Apr 24, 2011
Baseball Hall of Fame
Just wanted to take a minute for an intro.
I've a b7100. Great machine. A lot of people are impressed with what it is capable of doing.
I live in the country near Cooperstown In upstate New York.

Sometimes I feel a little obsessed with this tractor.

"This is my Kubota there are many like it but this one is mine! Without my kubota I am nothing...."

Any way here I am.

If anyone finds some free beer let me know.:D:D:D

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
Just wanted to take a minute for an intro.

Sometimes I feel a little obsessed with this tractor.

"This is my Kubota there are many like it but this one is mine! Without my kubota I am nothing...."
Full Metal Jacket? or was it Heartbreak Ridge?

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
My Rifle
The Creed of a United States Marine
By
Major General W.H Rupertus USMC

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

You do not have to train to be miserable You must train to endure misery

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
Welcome Big T. I also just took possession of a little orange roughy! It is going to be an addiction, ok I admit it is and addiction. But, no free beer;);)

average_gardener

Equipment
Kubota L1501,Tiller 48,Finish Mower 48,Disc 48,Blade 48, Bush Hog 48, etc
Apr 17, 2011
Keithville, la, usa
It's good to hear from you Big T. If you are ever in Keithville, La., I'll give you some free beer. Whoa now, wait a minute, don't you all come at once. Maybe one of you at a time and a little spread out over time. Anyway welcome aboard. I am a newby here also. I like it here. Everyone is very helpful. Mr. K and Vic have started a great place for orange owners to share. It doesn't matter what orange tractor you have. Size doesn't matter here. Yeah, I said it.