Fork Hooks ????

yellowfin

Equipment
L3010
Jul 31, 2012
goodrich Michigan usa
Please excuse my ignorance I am a first time tractor owner. On top of my bucket there are 3 large hooks. A bystander while i was buying my tractor told me oh yeah it is all ready set up for forks pointing to the three large hooks. Is that what these are for & where can i buy forks for this set up. You can see one of the hooks in the pic but there are 3 total. Thanks for the help Great site I am learning lots

Attachments

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Yes you are correct, those three large hook are for a set of flip on forks. If you noticed in the picture there is a smaller grab hook which is used for chains. You should be able to easily find flip on forks anywhere these days by doing a search on the web.

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
They are fork hooks.

Poke around on web and find them. Won't be cheap. About same as set of Quik-Tach forks.

Well worth having forks.

When you see them you'll understand how they hook up by curling bucket.

Probably have to modify the leg length if you want the base of the fork to sit on the lip of the bucket instead of having the sharp cutter edge taking all the load.

Make sure the forks you buy are forged if you want strength. The ones made of square tubing aren't as sturdy and won't always fit pallets and fork pockets.

Post back with photos what you come up with.