Fit Rite Hydraulics - amaizing customer service experience

number9

Equipment
L3800HST, 4x4, LA524
Apr 25, 2013
KY
Not been on the forum in a long time, but wanted to visit again to post this.

I bought Top N Tilt cylinders for my Kubota L3800 from Brian at Fit Rite back in 2013. They (along with valves to operate them) have by far been the best money I've spent to date on my tractor. About 6 months or so ago, the cylinders started weeping fluid from the seals. Over time the weeping got to the point I had to address it as the Kubota Hydraulic fluid is too expensive to pour on the ground.

I was planning on calling around to local shops that rebuild hydraulic cylinders to see what they'd charge for the work. I didn't know what size or type of seals the cylinders needed, and figured they'd ask me details when I called them. So, I called Brian to find out what I needed to tell the local shops when I called them.

I was blown away when he told me if I'd pay to ship them to him, he would replace the seals, repaint them and send them back to be - at no charge. 😲

I would choose all day long to let the man that made them work on them over some random shop, so I cleaned them, boxed them up, and sent them his way.
Took about a 3-4 day ride to get to him, and same back to me. Maybe 2 weeks overall. When I pulled the cylinders out of the box, they look brand new again.

That kind of customer service is unheard of in today's world. Just flat out TOP SHELF.
Can not say enough or recommend enough Brian and Fit Rite Hydraulics to anyone in the market.

Attachments

Reactions: 9 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I haven’t done any business with Brian.

Over my 10 years here on OTT there’s SO many folks that have given him the highest accolades for his products and assistance with his products.

Sounds like your exemplary experience is common for him, and he’s a one man show.

Top-knotch is the first descriptor that comes to my mind. 👍👍

Last edited:

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
I dont know how he does it all by himself. His product, and commitment to his clients are absolutely top notch.

Reactions: 1 user