First Tractor - Trying to Get Information on 2022 Supply Chain

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA

Video about tractor sales and supply
I watched this YouTube video today. I subscribe to ask tractor Mike. Interesting numbers but I don’t agree about a ton of people moving to a five acre lot and working from home buying all the tractors. Also. Covid is not an excuse. We all had the magic mask that shielded us from everything. I just can’t hear anymore BS about Covid. Mike based his entire explanation on Covid. Not buying it

Reactions: 1 user

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
All the shutdowns due to overreach by you knows whos is what led to the messed up supply chain which has led to the shortages.

Reactions: 1 users

Jaker

Equipment
L2501 DT, 66” box blade, sickle bar, bucket forks,3pt 2”receiver
Feb 19, 2022
Vernal,utah
Placed an order for a l2501 dt in early January the dealer said expect it delivered early March, from Roosevelt,Utah They had 2 hydrostatic drive models on the lot but I was dead set on a manual transmission, I hope they were right the old 8n is due for a rebuild as expected after 70 years old tractor.

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
Update...

So 2 months into the order I got in touch with my dealer about the estimated timeline on my order for the Kubota LX3310HSD...

He was honest and stated that he could not give me a timeline on possible delivery times. So, following some of the posts I asked if he could get something within the same performance and size category. So he has a L3301 and a L3901 and I think they have the main options I wanted. I have looked at these models in the Standard L recently hoping that maybe these might be available and I could switch to the hunt for one of these. I am going to talk to my dealer tomorrow about quotes on each model and hopefully we can make a deal. I appreciate everyone's help.

Hopefully I can post another update soon.

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4701, BH92, Frost Bite grapple, Logosol M8 mill, Stihl MS661
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
An anecdote, not sure if it’s useful:
I ordered an L4701 beginning of August 2021, dealer said hopefully October maybe November for delivery. No update in October, Nov., Dec., Jan… at six months (2/11/22) I emailed again and was told it was scheduled for delivery, so expect two to three weeks. No backhoe though and no estimate on that. 2/22 they text to have me sign paperwork. It’s being delivered today 2/24.

ACDII

Equipment
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
Congrats. Backhoes are on national backorder for not just Kubota, but Woods and a few others too. Mainly tubing delays for the cylinders. Thats what is also holding up the loaders.

Woods is suffering, short on staff, and materials, and really backed up on orders. I can get a subframe for the L4060HSTC for my BH70-X, but will take 6-8 months. Thats Woods saying that. I may eventually order one, that way I can use it on either tractor.

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
I was just at my dealer to grab some parts yesterday and I was shocked to see they had at least 1 of pretty much every model of tractor (with loaders) in stock and on display. Back in September when I ordered mine it was pretty much a ghost town...

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
So, the conclusion to the thread for my tractor order. Called the dealer on 22FEB22 to check on possible guess on when the LX3310 I ordered might be available and I also ask if there might be some comparable models available if the LX3310 was going to be delayed. Dealer called back next day and said he could not even guess when the LX3310 might be available but... He had recently received a stocking order of a few L3301 and L3901 tractors with loaders. So the I took off the next day, Friday, went o my dealer and purchased a Kubota L3901 HST 4x4 with 525 loader! I got a Lind Pride RCR1860 Cutter and I wanted a box blade but the one I wanted was not in stock.

It should be to get it next week and I think I am going to really like the L3901.

Reactions: 4 users

RichOzz

Equipment
L2501 HST w/LA525 66" bucket BH77 LA BB1260 RCR1260 EA 42" Pallet Forks
Aug 26, 2021
MA
I ordered an L2501HST w/loader and backhoe in early August, 2021 from a dealer in MA. At the time the delivery quote was approximately 3 months. 7 months later, I was told that they have the loader but are unable to provide any other information regarding the delivery of the tractor. It's demoralizing when I hear that someone received theirs 3 weeks after ordering, especially after the salesman told me that dealers are able to order equipment only after a contract is signed.

ACDII

Equipment
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
I finally got my tractor on Feb 25 after ordering it last September. In my case the tractor arrived early december, the loader not until the last week of February. The remotes arrived after the tractor, but have not received the 3rd function/QA Remote kit yet, nor the mirror brackets. Kits and parts are hit and miss.

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
I ordered an L2501HST w/loader and backhoe in early August, 2021 from a dealer in MA. At the time the delivery quote was approximately 3 months. 7 months later, I was told that they have the loader but are unable to provide any other information regarding the delivery of the tractor. It's demoralizing when I hear that someone received theirs 3 weeks after ordering, especially after the salesman told me that dealers are able to order equipment only after a contract is signed.
I completely agree about the demoralization. My dealer finally said that the LX3310HSD that I ordered first just did not have any potential delivery data. I really lucked out that he had three L3901's that came in when I was tracking down my original order. In my case there was not much difference in the price of the two tractors. From what I have read recently (past 6 months) it seems like the L2501 has been somewhat easy to find. I guess that model needs to be added to the endangered species list for Kubota tractors. I hope something positive happens soon with your order.

ACDII

Equipment
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
I have an F350 on order, been a month today. All week factories were laid off, no sceduling being done this week, jobs scheduled for last week have been pushed out 4 weeks. Reason? Lack of parts. Many parts are made in Canada, and the truckers blockade has set everything back. So not just Kubota, but basically anything being made in the states today.

Jaker

Equipment
L2501 DT, 66” box blade, sickle bar, bucket forks,3pt 2”receiver
Feb 19, 2022
Vernal,utah
I ordered my L2501 in January and recieved it today, I asked the dealer if he placed the order when I came in and he said no, he placed an order in September for 5 2501’s and loaders, all with loaders but only 2 loaders showed up, he also said the backhoes haven’t been coming in for many months. Best of luck on your tractor I hope it comes in soon!

Plant 175

Equipment
Kubota Sidekick
Jun 3, 2021
Wisconsin
I ordered a B2601 in November and it came in mid January and I went down and payed for it. I asked if the could have the lights I brought along and they said sure. I went to see the tractor and measure for a scrpaper blade and it was sitting on the sales floor with a sold tag on it with my lights installed. I figured it would be in the back room. The salesman said if your not going to use it we will ! I need to wait for the snow to melt before I can get it to my shed.

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
I ordered a B2601 in November and it came in mid January and I went down and payed for it. I asked if the could have the lights I brought along and they said sure. I went to see the tractor and measure for a scrpaper blade and it was sitting on the sales floor with a sold tag on it with my lights installed. I figured it would be in the back room. The salesman said if your not going to use it we will ! I need to wait for the snow to melt before I can get it to my shed.
You mean the salesman was going to “use”’your bought and paid for tractor as in demo-ing it to buyers and such? I would have said deliver it NOW and throw a tarp over it in your own yard…

Plant 175

Equipment
Kubota Sidekick
Jun 3, 2021
Wisconsin
You mean the salesman was going to “use”’your bought and paid for tractor as in demo-ing it to buyers and such? I would have said deliver it NOW and throw a tarp over it in your own yard…
No it’s just sitting in the show room for people to view. My lights on the tractor are from Artillian and they don’t sell those.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: No it’s just sitting in the show room for people to view

I'd request an advertising/display fee for MY tractor.. say the 50hr mtce done free.

Reactions: 1 users

Taghkanic

Equipment
LX3310
Feb 24, 2022
Hudson Valley NY
I'm unsure if they have released the WSM (Work Shop Manual) in pdf form just yet. There are likely a few members on here that can answer that one directly.
I have been looking around for the LX3310 WSM as well, and have yet to find one posted online as a PDF or a print version.

I had a shop manual for my previous Kubota (B2620) and that proved very useful. With hope the LX3310 one will leak soon.