First post here, question about B7000

trinityBE

Equipment
B7000
Aug 10, 2016
Belgium:Essen
Hi guy's,

I'm new here, i live in Belgium and recently a proud owner of a B7000. The reason i purchased the B7000 is for hobby work around my property, mainly cutting trees and transporting them with the B7000.

In the future i like to buy a front loader to dig some holes :) But there is already a hydraulic "front thing" in place :confused: :)

Is there anyone who can explain to me what kind of attachment i can use? i think it's for a snow plow, but i'm not sure.

Any insight would be great :D

Thank you in advance!
Greetings from Belgium.

Attachments

Last edited:

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
It looks like a front 3 point for mounting a blade, snow blower or other accessories. It appears to be removable, and I think you will need to remove it for an FEL. I recently bought an L1500DT with the thought of putting a loader on it. I've come to the conclusion that It will probably cost me as much or more than the tractor for the loader. The way to buy them for me locally would be to buy them both together, but the market could be entirely different in Belgium. Unless I find a really good deal on a loader or get set up so that I can fab mounts myself, I'll probably make do without one. I plan on using a trailer or a 3ph mounted dirt scoop for moving material around. You're a small step ahead of the game by having the 3 spool valve already plumbed and mounted to yours. You could get a grapple on your bucket as well. There are companies that make a frame for a 3ph mounted box for carrying things, but it won't dump like the dirt scoop will. If you want to skid the trees, a shortened boom with skidding tongs might work.

JorisFRST

Equipment
B1600DT - yanmar rs1303 - geo eco16 - Dormak RL12T - GEO EFG 125
Apr 20, 2016
Merchtem, Belgium
routerjanitor.com
3ph mounted box for carrying things, but it won't dump like the dirt scoop will
I actually have one of those here, it might be usefull, you can set the box to the ground load the heavy stuff, then lift it for driving and dump the stuff where you want (limited by the height of your front lift).

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
I like that one. What I've seen for sale over here is just an angle iron frame that you build your own box onto. I got a King Kutter DS-30 30" dirt scoop used for $150. I have some doubts that my L1500DT will pull it as a ditching implement, but it might work for moving things around. If not, I should be able to get most if not all of my money back out of it.

trinityBE

Equipment
B7000
Aug 10, 2016
Belgium:Essen
Hi,

Thank you for the quick response guy's. I've learned a lot from your post bucktail. A skidding tong is the tool i need. Thx for that! Now i have to find out how this is called in dutch :)

And indeed like JorisFRST suggested, looking at the grey market prices... i think it's better to buy a second one with a front loader already in place.

Alright guy's, thank you for your insights! I'm going to buy a skidding tong for the back, and a pallet lifter for the front :D

Happy day's are coming :D

Last edited: