FEL install on B7100

Tmar04

Equipment
Mowing
Aug 28, 2013
Eastman Georgia
Hello to all
I recently restored a B219 loader, after removing it from a non running B6100, and installed it on my B7100. I did not use the front mount pump, rather installed a hydraulic diverter in the pressure line. This is a pretty simple, straightforward project and loader is a little slow , but I am 76 yrs old and a little slow myself. I wish I knew how to load pictures for all to see, but don't .
I want to thank Sean aka Idaho Wolfman, who guided me thru the entire process. Couldn't have done it without his advice and suggestions .
I sanded and repainted entire loader , had cylinders rebuilt, repainted them gloss black, replaced all bad hoses, repainted the handle ends of all pins black to match cylinders , replaced all grease zerks and really, it looks nice .
Just wanted to tell everyone that even an old man, by himself, can have fun with these little jewels . Kudos to Wolfman.

clippy

Equipment
Kubota B6100D w/ Kubota FL1000 Tiller, Kubota Bedder, Brush Hog Mower
Glad to hear you got a great loader for yourself. Sounds like you put in quite a bit of effort to get it restored. Bet it does look nice. Real nice of you to share your thanks with Wolfman too.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Tmar04, sound like you did a nice job. I want to see pictures!!

When you click "Reply to Thread" to respond to a post you can enter a message. Then scroll down below your message to the next box and it will say "Additional Options".

There at Additional Options you'll see "Browse". Click on browse and select a photo from your hard drive. Click "Upload". Wait for box to show it's uploaded. Then repeat process for additional pictures.

Close "Manage Attachment" box. Then send.

Looking forward to seeing your project.