FEL "Fast" and "Slow" dump cycle - Can it be adjusted?

mbu

Aug 28, 2016
United States
Can the "fast" or "slow" dump on a LA1154 FEL be adjusted? When I use the "slow" cycle it seem to have no power and can can barely lift.

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
When I use the "slow" cycle it seem to have no power and can can barely lift.
So what do you mean by this, when you say you are only talking about dumping the bucket?

mbu

Aug 28, 2016
United States
Let me ask it another way...

The hydraulic system on my FEL has a regenerative dump. If I put the joystick in slow dump position does the system dump the hydraulic fluid to the tank or does it return the oil to the other side of the cylinder? I Know the "Fast" dump does this.

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
I don't have the hydraulic circuit of your valve, but I would expect normal dump mode to send the return fluid to the tank. Do you have a service manual to check?
What are you wanting to achieve, a faster "slow dump"?

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
Fittings are available with different sizes of holes in the middle of them. They are installed in line on the existing hoses, usually at a existing connection point. The small hole slows down the actions of the hydraulics. A wide variety of types, such as one way, two way, adjustable, different types of threads etc. Sometimes available at tractor supply, Atwoods, or other such box store types.

Google hydraulic flow restrictions.

Quite a few articles in the forums over them also.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hyd...ctor&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari