FEL & 3 pt hitch - weird

PeterA

Equipment
B6200 HST 4WD @ SIMS cab, Kubota 1630 FEL, rototiller & plough
Dec 17, 2010
St. John's Newfoundland
Last winter I reported trouble with the 3 pt hitch on my 1991 Kubota B6200 HST 4WD tractor which was very slow to go up. SD Vic successfully diagnosed the problem as dirty hydraulic strainers.

Having done a fair pit of ploughing with the tractor this spring, I note a peculiar operational characteristic which is that the 3 pt hitch will not go up unless I have the bucket on the FEL locked in the down position. The FEL is a Kubota 1630. Weird!

Have any of you on this forum seen this with your machines? Any explanation for it?

Thanks in advance for any replies to this posting. Peter

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
You may have the power beyond and the tank hoses mixed up. the hose from the fitting marked PB on the loader valve should go to the hydraulic block on the line froim the pump to the TPH, NOT to the fitting on the top of the transmission where the filler cap is. If you remove the filler cap with the engine running there shouldn't be any oil coming from the loader valve to that fitting!
Ed

PeterA

Equipment
B6200 HST 4WD @ SIMS cab, Kubota 1630 FEL, rototiller & plough
Dec 17, 2010
St. John's Newfoundland
The appended photo shows the position I have to hold the bucket in in order to get the 3 pt hitch to go up properly. I was using the plough to rip out alder stumps and meadowsweet roots in this photo. PeterA.

Attachments