Faded Paint

Outnumbered

Equipment
Kubota L3901, FEL, BB1260, RCF2060, FDR2572, Titan Forks, Caryall, 5' Tiller
Oct 26, 2019
Moseley, VA
Great input gents. Why then has Husqvarna cracked the code? Perfect orange lasting years. The hell with part numbers and secret code rings. Buy a gallon of Husky orange and be done with it.
The worst part will be buying the decals.

OR I can just work my M62 around the property changing fluids frequently and greasing after each use and bequeath it to my kids. My favorite piece of equipment by far…
Best regards,
Ralph
My 2017 Kubota looks good but it stays in the shed when not in use. Several of the implements (Landpride) have faded where exposed to the sun. My 2017 Husqvarna (PZT-54) commercial zero turn has faded terribly on its backside which faces the southern exposure of my barn. The front side which is shaded looks fine but the rear is faded pretty bad. I don't care, it's a tool that gets used hard. I take care of the mechanical parts and touch up the cosmetic parts as needed to prevent them from becoming an issue. Without quality UV inhibitors anything left in the sun will fade. They are expensive tools, I just use them and take care of them. :)

Reactions: 1 user

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
In 1967 or 68 FFA was gifted a used 600 Ford and rebuilt it in their shop. The only time that tractor spent indoors since was cleaning stalls and what paint still remaining is red, oxidized,scratched up and rusty but no hint of pink.