F3680

Brasoncay

Equipment
Kubota f 3680
Jul 21, 2022
Atlanta GA
F3680 pto clutch
can anyone answer question pto works without attachment when attach attachment pto doesn’t work
can stop with vice grips against arm anything other than clutch?

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Not saying you're wrong, but I keep 4 of these F units up and running with 2 being 3680's. Our work detail have had them the past 4ish years, and I haven't had PTO problems. I'm not saying wet clutches don't wear out, its just rare.

Both of my units are pushing 4k hard, different operator every week or so hours.

When was the last service done? Hydraulic fluid full and clean? Have you ever pulled the strainer in transmission case?

Brasoncay

Equipment
Kubota f 3680
Jul 21, 2022
Atlanta GA
Not saying you're wrong, but I keep 4 of these F units up and running with 2 being 3680's. Our work detail have had them the past 4ish years, and I haven't had PTO problems. I'm not saying wet clutches don't wear out, its just rare.

Both of my units are pushing 4k hard, different operator every week or so hours.

When was the last service done? Hydraulic fluid full and clean? Have you ever pulled the strainer in transmission case?
Not yet bought machine don’t know history but I have 4 of them so parts is not problem
Where can u check pressure ?
Could spring be broke in clutch
Why work without attachment but not with attachment?

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Not yet bought machine don’t know history but I have 4 of them so parts is not problem
Where can u check pressure ?
Could spring be broke in clutch
Why work without attachment but not with attachment?
I don't know where or how to check pressure.
What attachment are you trying to get to work? Does the attachment spin freely when not hooked to mower?