Exhaust Stack

weistology

Equipment
B2320, LA304 FEL, County Line 5 foot stone rake
Aug 7, 2011
Brooklyn, PA
Has anyone had any experience in customizing a B2320 with a vertical exhaust stack. Is there anything available from Kubota. The exhaust coming out of the front left side is not very driver friendly and when working in water as I often do it is quite messy.

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
weistology, I agree with you in that the Kubota exhaust coming out at the front of the tractor gets blown back in your face. The only thread on fabbing an overhead exhaust that I know of here on OTT was the recent one Wildfire posted. I'd love to change mine to overhead and may try it sometime. Mine does have a plug in the hood that may have been put there for an overhead exhaust. I need to check with the dealer to see if there is one available. To make one work with the plug, I'd have to purchase a new muffler with the outlet on top, not on the bottom where mine is now. Hope this helps.

WinnieCouple

Equipment
L245DT, razor brush hog, small disc, double bottom plow, 5' Turfline Box Blade.
Aug 1, 2011
Hico, Texas
replace your exhaust with a vertical stack. Weavers Compact Tractor had mine here (Texas) from PA in 3 days, the stack is 3+feet over the top of the tractor, its NICE. No smoke or fumes or even noise in my face.

weistology

Equipment
B2320, LA304 FEL, County Line 5 foot stone rake
Aug 7, 2011
Brooklyn, PA
I looked at the site and I do not see anything for the B2320. I would have to customize the hood or side panel as well for the stack. What model tractor did you get the stack for?

Thanks.

WinnieCouple

Equipment
L245DT, razor brush hog, small disc, double bottom plow, 5' Turfline Box Blade.
Aug 1, 2011
Hico, Texas
I looked at the site and I do not see anything for the B2320. I would have to customize the hood or side panel as well for the stack. What model tractor did you get the stack for?

Thanks.
I've got an L245DT. I've seen some tractors with the exhaust out the front, but with the FEL, I needed the verticle stack.

I'm sure if you keep looking, you'll find something.