Everything Attachments Landscape Rake

Kevin1

Equipment
Husqvarna MZT 52, BX2380,FEL, Box blade, Landscape Rake
Dec 15, 2017
New Bern, N.C.
I was in need of a landscape rake for my back lot project. Initially called the Kabota dealer that I got my 2380 from. They did not seem that interested in making a sale and quoted me a price that seemed pretty high and said I would have to pick up. I have a Land Pride box blade that I really like. I found Everything Attachments and spent some time reading their reviews. When I finally decided to go for it I discovered they had a 5% off sale the previous weekend. I called a sales rep and asked if i could still get the discount even though the sale ended the previous day, they were more then happy to extend it for me. I ordered the 48" rake because I have quite a few trees to maneuver around. I also needed a very specific shipping date because of my work and traveling. They where extremely helpful and accommodating. Free shipping, picked it up at a shipping terminal 30 minutes a way. This is a really solid and well built rake that is just as well made as the Land Pride rake and priced a couple hundred less.

Attachments

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Looks nice. Glad to hear you had good customer service from EA. It is nice when a company makes you want to spend money with them.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
I could not agree more!

Purchased the 60" model about 4 years ago and love it. I compared to the Tractor Supply version which was cheaper but not nearly as well built.

Mine allows for offset and angle which I use to clean out my ditches, it rolls them nicely.

After 4 years of use much like a blade to move dirt, rake rocks, roots, level ground all my tines are still perfect!

I did spend more for it but have never looked back.

I own several of their implements and none have disappointed.

* Subsoiler - it is a beast
* Tater plow
* Garden bedder
* Landscape Rake
* Brand new last week the 60" core aerator

They make quality products for sure.

Jay

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Thank you for sharing this!

ive been eyeing one of these to have around for the property, it seems like it would be really handy in the woods, and for gravel. If you used it on your grass yard would it totally screw up your lawn? it looks pretty serious

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
I believe the answer would be yes it would pull up the grass.

You can turn them backwards, rotating it around and tilt it forward by shortening the top link. This is not aggressive and I do this when I want to smooth a place and not move the material.

So many uses for it!

I dump loads of leaves in my garden then use the rake to push and pull them around before I disk them in, just another example of the usefulness of this implement.

Chad D.

Sep 21, 2019
Eugene
I have a 2380 ... and need to level an acre after construction equipment ripped it up ... tons of topsoil to be added - would this attachment be appropriate vs a rear blade?

I’ve got a 72” EA take that I use behind my B2650. While it is an excellent tool, it’s not what I’d think is the best tool for leveling or moving much material. A box blade will likely be a better choice to get your lot whipped into shape.

A rake would be great for maintaining and cleaning it up though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Secret Squirrel

Equipment
B2650
Apr 11, 2020
Clarkston Michigan
Thank you for sharing this!

ive been eyeing one of these to have around for the property, it seems like it would be really handy in the woods, and for gravel. If you used it on your grass yard would it totally screw up your lawn? it looks pretty serious
I have the 73 inch pine straw rake that I use on my lawn to rake leaves, sticks, and dead grass. This thing works like a charm. I use it on 3 acres of lawn and it is such a timesaver and worth every penny.

Reactions: 1 user