EA Grapple

DuckDog

Equipment
B2650
Jun 23, 2017
Laotto, IN USA
Got my 50” grapple for the B2650 from Everything Attachments today. Transaction exceeded my expectations arrived within if not before when I was told. Build quality, fit, and finish look great. Hook up was a breeze!

Very happy with my decision to go with this Grapple it tips plenty far forward to scrape limbs and debris off the ground. Will also be great for getting under big logs and rocks. Took it out just to make sure there were no leaks and everything functioned properly. No heavy work for it yet. The mud will keep me from that for at least another few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traderdell

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, BX2370 (sold)
Apr 29, 2016
Clifton Springs,NY
Got my 50” grapple for the B2650 from Everything Attachments today. Transaction exceeded my expectations arrived within if not before when I was told. Build quality, fit, and finish look great. Hook up was a breeze!

Very happy with my decision to go with this Grapple it tips plenty far forward to scrape limbs and debris off the ground. Will also be great for getting under big logs and rocks. Took it out just to make sure there were no leaks and everything functioned properly. No heavy work for it yet. The mud will keep me from that for at least another few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Picked mine up today as well! Too muddy to be out working it for now but it looks like a quality piece of equipment.