E-95 Code on MX5400

Kensie1988

Equipment
MX5400
Feb 5, 2021
Louisiana
I ran into this issue while doing grapple work, It chimed at me and started flashing E-95 across the screen. I looked up the code which told me the PTO solenoid was in trouble. So I looked around and couldn't find any solid information, so I decided to make this post for the record so anyone who searches this error knows exactly where to go to find the PTO Solenoid relief valve sensor. In my case a small branch got in there and pulled the wire from the fitting. Here is its location shown in the picture just behind and to the left of your hydraulic oil filter. All tractor functions are intact but the PTO, since I was not using it I was able to continue working until I can rewire the fitting. Hope this helps someone.

Regards,

JKW
KIMG1573.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

dochsml

Equipment
L4701HST
Jan 21, 2020
Leonard, TX, USA
I had a similar thing happen to me on my L4701 HST. Reconnecting the cable made the PTO work again, but did not clear the E95. I have attached the procedure to clear the message once it is fixed. (not sure if your tractor is same as mine... hopefully)

Attachments

Vanzant

Equipment
MX5200
Sep 16, 2022
Florida
I ran into this issue while doing grapple work, It chimed at me and started flashing E-95 across the screen. I looked up the code which told me the PTO solenoid was in trouble. So I looked around and couldn't find any solid information, so I decided to make this post for the record so anyone who searches this error knows exactly where to go to find the PTO Solenoid relief valve sensor. In my case a small branch got in there and pulled the wire from the fitting. Here is its location shown in the picture just behind and to the left of your hydraulic oil filter. All tractor functions are intact but the PTO, since I was not using it I was able to continue working until I can rewire the fitting. Hope this helps someone.

Regards,

JKW View attachment 54418
I know this is an old post, but I just had the same thing happen. How did you wire it back to the plug?