Duals for B7100

KubotaBoy56

Equipment
Kubota B7100 with B219 loader and B670 Backhoe
Jan 16, 2022
Washington State
Hey guys so my Uncle has a set a duals for My B7100 and I was wondering how you would put them on cause I have never put them on we are gonna pick them up here in a month or so

Vigo

Equipment
B6100, B8200
Jan 9, 2022
San Antonio Texas
When you say a set.. does it include the mounting hardware? Or is it just a 'matching' set of rear wheels/tires?

It could be done with either the lug bolts, or the wheel weight holes. I would guess the wheel weight holes are easier, especially if it's a DIY setup.

What are you hoping to get from the duals, though? Splitting your ground pressure between more tires is generally not going to help you other than in mud. The only way i would run duals on these things is if i had a worn set of outer tires and a new set of inner tires, so that usually only the inner tires were providing traction, and the outer wheels were mostly serving as some very large wheel weights, while also making the tractor slightly harder to tip over, and less likely to get stuck in mud. But if you have true matching duals and are running on hard surfaces i would not expect it to increase traction.

But it might look cool and im just fine with that!