Drips

Nicksacco

Equipment
Kubota L35 TLB
Sep 15, 2021
Bahama, NC
Hey y'all,
I am working on my tractor barn and currently have my L35 parked in my garage until concrete and other things are ready for occupation.
I noticed some minor drips on the floor of the garage that I wouldn't have noticed on the former dirt/gravel floor of the barn.
Looks like a couple of loose fittings around oil and coolant.

Anyway the point is, if you regularly park outside over grass, dirt or other, leaks may go unnoticed.
A suggestion is to find some cardboard and put it under your beast if you can't park on a hard surface.
I hate drips!

Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Hey y'all,
I am working on my tractor barn and currently have my L35 parked in my garage until concrete and other things are ready for occupation.
I noticed some minor drips on the floor of the garage that I wouldn't have noticed on the former dirt/gravel floor of the barn.
Looks like a couple of loose fittings around oil and coolant.

Anyway the point is, if you regularly park outside over grass, dirt or other, leaks may go unnoticed.
A suggestion is to find some cardboard and put it under your beast if you can't park on a hard surface.
I hate drips!
My 1989 Ford 1920 FEL only has 1114 hours, but does have drips.
I dislike drips also.
That just seems to be the way it is though on a 34 year old tractor, so I have learned to live with it.

My 2006 L48 TLB (260 hrs.) is drip free.....so far.

Reactions: 1 user