Dozer/snow blade pics

Morgan44

Jul 7, 2013
Walton KY USA
What can you guys tell me about this? It came off of a b7100, which I have. It's about an hour away, so I'm trying to do some research before I make a trip. I'm trying to figure out how this dude mounts exactly? Will I have to remove all of my hangers for my belly mower? What about the control valve, where does it mount? I found a manual for a kufd110 on eBay, which I think this is. It shows a big mounting pole coming out from under the tractor with the valve on that. Is there another option, cause I don't believe that part is there?

Attachments

jbeenemd

Equipment
Kubota L185DT
Sep 30, 2012
Sacville, MO
I have a dozer blade on my L185DT. The blade and springs seem to be the same as your picture. My blade is attached to what I would call a subframe that goes all the way to the back of the tractor. Does not look at all like what is pictured in your post. There is a support arm for my control valve that attaches below and slight ahead of the throttle. I know this may not help much. Can post some pictures latter.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It looks to me like the whole thing is there, it looks like the spool valve mounting arm is there too.
I don't think you'll have to remove any other brackets to make this style of blade work.
The hydraulics can attach 2 different places on the tractor.

freewheel3

Equipment
MX5000DT LA852, BX1800D, B6000DT, B6200HSTD, B7100HSTD, L185, T1700HX, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2013
Alberta
What can you guys tell me about this? It came off of a b7100, which I have. It's about an hour away, so I'm trying to do some research before I make a trip. I'm trying to figure out how this dude mounts exactly? Will I have to remove all of my hangers for my belly mower? What about the control valve, where does it mount? I found a manual for a kufd110 on eBay, which I think this is. It shows a big mounting pole coming out from under the tractor with the valve on that. Is there another option, cause I don't believe that part is there?
From what I can tell, it looks the same as the kufd110 that I have that was previously mounted on a B7100. Grab it if its in decent condition and the price is right. They are getting harder to find in good shape. It looks complete except I don't see the "tower" that mounts to the front of the tractor that the ram connects to. Maybe its there but not visible?

Last edited: