Dewalt 20v grease gun

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
Its all in what you want and how you service. Some people have battery or air or hand or hell all 3 but the main idea is if you use it 8 to 10 hrs clean your fittings daily and grease it up. It's like your pre trip. Some people check their oil every day some people check it only when doing a service. Just keep in mind routine maintenance is always a money saver compared to a repair. I check my vehicle and Equipment out before I get In cab at least daily. And at end of day while still warm give her a rinse and grease job. Winter not always as easy on the rinse but if I'm working in the dirt sand or manure it gets a rinse. But I grease everyday that it gets more than 5 hrs on it. If you take care of something it will last for years to come. I have a Lincoln14.4 volt also a tsc legacy that's 10 plus years old 12volt, and a hand pump. And depending upon where I'm parking it depends what grease gun gets used. Also a long shaft small tip screwdriver grounded to a point for digging stone, dirt or manure out from around the fittings attached to each one. And good grease is cheaper than wear and tear, but any is better than none at all.

Papadiver

Equipment
BX2380 FEL, MMM, 3rd Valve, Grapple
Feb 10, 2019
WV
Cheaper to order it directly from Lock and Lube.
Not for me. The coupler i ordered was the same price with Amazon. I get it in 2 days free shipping. 2 day shipping direct from lock and lube was $8.03.

Reactions: 1 user

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
Has anyone found an issue with fitting the LNL into a tight area to get at a zerk? How about with the XL LNL?

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
The XL would not work for me. I have a couple of instances where it would be too long.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I have the 20V Dewalt and I can say it got grease into zerks my Lincoln hand guns would not.
I just use my hand guns on the Kubota though. The power guns seem a bit overkill for the little grease the small tractors take. But that's just me. I like the feel of a manual gun.

I just saw an electric gun that I liked. I can't remember if it was a Milwaukee or an Alemite.......but it had a digital display on it that shows how much grease is in the tube. I thought that was cool. because mine only seem to run out after i crawl in underneath something, LOL

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Total waste for me, don't need no stinking battery operated grease gun. I have an ARO air greaser with a 50 foot hose, sits on a 150 pound grease drum. No messy cartridges to deal with.
Oh, I fully agree. A guy with one BX subcompact tractor definitely needs and air gun with barrels of grease.
In fact he should get a Groenveld CPL auto greaser installed on it like I have on my dump truck and big equipment.