Dave

auctioneer dave

Equipment
L3600, LA680, backhoe attachment
Feb 18, 2014
boaz ky
I have a Kubota L3600 tractor with a bradco backhoe attachment, and a Kubota LA 680 front loader. My question is when I want to use the backhoe attachment I have a valve under the right foot rest and the brake pedals that has a quick detach hydraulic fitting that I have to unhook killing the front loader from operating so I can use the back hoe. Is there some way to put a valve in so I do not have to kill the front loader and use the backhoe attachment. thanks for any info that any one can give me on this.

navspecwar

Equipment
B3300HST FEL, ATH72 Finish Mower, 5ft KKRear Blade,Piranha TB
Oct 5, 2013
Marion, Illinois
I dont have your answer, but rest assured there are people on here with a great deal of knowledge that will jump in and answer your question.... give it some time they will be all over this...

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I have never heard of that before. Did you buy the tractor brand new or used? Could be something janky the previous owner installed...

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Generally the hydraulics are constant flow, open neutral valves. It sounds like someone plumbed your loader and backhoe for parallel operation.
Both your loader and backhoe must currently have a common return port to the hydraulic reservoir.
IF your backhoe does NOT have an oil filter on it, and if ALL of the hoses on the backhoe are high pressure, you can connect the pressure side of the backhoe to the port under the pedals, then connect the return line on the backhoe to the pressure hose of the loader. Don't forget to plug up the existing port that the backhoe return line used to use.
Once you have done this you can run either implement, as long as the other is in neutral.
You could also hook a hydraulic A-B valve down where the quick disconnect is, to run either device at the flip of the valve.