Daily Chuckle

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
I spit coffee all over my screen! My step-daughter has a 3 year old boy whose got flaming red hair and is hell on wheels. He usually has a sullen look about him, pretty much this EXACT expression. Funny part is, when I read the caption, the first thing I thought about was him running his little RC ride-on Jeep toy up the side of a tree and rolling it. Me and the missus gonna try to get her to let him grow a mullet now. Even she immediately thought of him when she saw this. The older he gets, the more he tests Darwin's Theory of Selectivity. This is him in another two years, LOL.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I spit coffee all over my screen! My step-daughter has a 3 year old boy whose got flaming red hair and is hell on wheels. He usually has a sullen look about him, pretty much this EXACT expression. Funny part is, when I read the caption, the first thing I thought about was him running his little RC ride-on Jeep toy up the side of a tree and rolling it. Me and the missus gonna try to get her to let him grow a mullet now. Even she immediately thought of him when she saw this. The older he gets, the more he tests Darwin's Theory of Selectivity. This is him in another two years, LOL.
My grandsons cousin has some serious looking eyebrows and an almost permanent scowl.

The kid at 3yo has a massive resting bi##c face bordering on an FU face 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I can't help but chuckle everything I see him 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Dark letter to Santa (aka Panty Clause)...by a second or third grader...

Letter to Santa.JPG

anyone care to guess who the author was?
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Stephen King? Handwriting looks a lot like the author was a good student of Peterson Method we were taught back in the 50's.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user