Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A man fished on a local stream with limited success but he noticed an old lady who fished the same area and always had big stringers full of big fish. He noticed one day she would be fishing the right bank and on another she would be fishing the left but she always caught fish and when he'd fish the spot she had been the day before he'd catch nothing. Finally he broke down and asked her how she decided which side of the stream to fish so successfully. She told him "Every day when I wake up and want to go catch a mess of fish I pull the covers back on our bed. My husband sleeps naked and I check to see if he is pointing to the right or to the left and that is how I choose which bank of the creek to fish on. It works every time." The man asked her "What do you do if he is pointing straight to the middle?" The old lady shyly said "I stay home and don't go fishing on those days."

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
A guy and his date are parked out in the country away from town, when they start kissing and fondling each other. Just then, the girl stops and sits up. “What’s the matter?” asks the guy. She replies, “I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a prostitute, and I charge $100 for sex.” The man thinks about it for a few seconds, but then reluctantly gets out a $100 bill, pays her, and they have sex. After a cigarette, he just sits in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asks the girl. “Well, I should have mentioned this before,” replies the man, “but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $150.