Daily Chuckle

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
It’s been years ago now, I remember my Great Grandmother wearing, what I thought was a beautiful bracelet. Then it was passed down to my Grandmother who recently passed. I asked my siblings if I could have the bracelet and to my surprise no one put up a fuss and I got it. I suppose they heard me talking about it over the years, Grandmas beautiful bracelet. I was so excited when I passed it on to my wife. I noticed the other day she wasn’t wearing the bracelet. With hurt feelings I asked her why she isn’t wearing it. She said she doesn’t care for the inscription. Sweetie I didn’t even know it had one. What does it say?
She replied, “Do Not Resuscitate.”
Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Kurtee

Equipment
BX2660, BX2680 cab, JD 2032R, Honda 5518, JD X590, JD X739
Oct 3, 2013
Nicollet, mn
In driving thru the country I remembered an old Ole joke.

Border dispute
Way back when the borders between the states were not well defined. Ole had a farm along the Minnesota/Iowa border. He was never sure how much was in MN or IA. It came time to align the border so survey crew was hired. The crew made its way along the border and when they got to Ole's farm the border was marked. The foreman was talking with Ole and told him that the farm was all in Iowa. Ole said, dats OK, at least now I vont have to put up wid anudder vun ov dem der Minniesoda vinters.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client.
"Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."
The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."
The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested only $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million .. and I think she could be right."
Saul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow! Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman, isn't she? You've just made my day. Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"
The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users