Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A TOUGH OLD COWBOY FROM SOUTH TEXAS COUNSELED HIS GRANDSON THAT IF HE WANTED TO LIVE A LONG LIFE, THE SECRET WAS TO SPRINKLE A PINCH OF GUN POWDER ON HIS OATMEAL EVERY MORNING.

THE GRANDSON DID THIS RELIGIOUSLY TO THE AGE OF 103 WHEN HE DIED.

HE LEFT BEHIND 14 CHILDREN, 30 GRANDCHILDREN,
45 GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN, 25
GREAT-GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN,
AND A 15-FOOT DEEP CRATER
WHERE THE CREMATORIUM USED TO BE.

SORTA BRINGS A TEAR TO YOUR EYE, DON'T IT?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
They have 3 guys riding the rack. Should be able to do it with one.
We usually had two, which I was one of them most of the time. I never got to drive the tractor, always got the joy of stacking.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Three city slickers decided to go hunting. Not really knowing anything about hunting, they did extensive city-slicker research on the Internet, took hunter safety courses, subscribed to several hunting magazines, bought and shared several hunting books. Finally after a year of research they were ready.

They drove out to a likely looking mountain, got out of the car, loaded their brand new guns with brand new ammunition, put on their brand new hunting coats and started walking. And walking. And walking. And walking. Looking for animal sign. And walking. And walking. Finally they came upon a set of tracks in the woods. Nearing exhaustion, they all squatted down in a little circle around the tracks and tried to figure what animal had made them.

First city slicker says...., I think they're deer tracks. Second one says...., no, no, I think they could be bear tracks. They both looked up questioningly at the third city slicker, but before he could say anything, they were hit by the train.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
The way I see it, #3 will fill first since both of its outlets are blocked (4 and 5 will never see any water). #2 has blocked drain to 6, #7 has a hole in bottom so #2 will never stop draining. But question is incomplete, how much water is being added? Are the containers at elevations as depicted in picture, or is the picture skewed?
You must be an engineer, LOL.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
During a recent password survey, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:

"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGo ofyWashington"

When asked why she had such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital!

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
KISSING A BIKER

A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, a big burly retired Navy Master Chief, got off his bike and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she said.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity, so he asked, "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

She did, and it was a long, deep lingering kiss.

After she'd finished, the biker said, "Wow! That was the best kiss I ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......."

Reactions: 1 user

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
NEWLYWEDS

"Darling," said the young man to his new bride, "now that we are married, do you think you will be able to live on my modest income?"
"Of course no trouble," she answered, but what will you live on?"