Daily Chuckle

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
This cartoon reminds me of something that happened when I was 19 years old. Playing BB at a Jr. College and after an out of town game we always ate at a specific restaurant. This place had tables that would seat four. This evening when the food was brought to the table there was a plate with 5 dinner rolls. The first guy took one roll and put in on his plate. Next guy did the same. Third guy, seeing there were three rolls left took two, so that left one for me. Henry, the one who took the two rolls, put them to his tongue and licked them. I asked Henry why he did that and his response was "So no one else would eat them.

I ate my roll quickly, then reached over to Henry's plate, grabbed one of his rolls and took a big bite out of it and set it on my plate! I don't think Henry had ever seen anything quite like that in his life.

Years later I'd see him and remind him of the meal we had in Coffeville after the game and he'd laugh and say he never did that again! ;)

Reactions: 1 user

Outnumbered

Equipment
Kubota L3901, FEL, BB1260, RCF2060, FDR2572, Titan Forks, Caryall, 5' Tiller
Oct 26, 2019
Moseley, VA
This cartoon reminds me of something that happened when I was 19 years old. Playing BB at a Jr. College and after an out of town game we always ate at a specific restaurant. This place had tables that would seat four. This evening when the food was brought to the table there was a plate with 5 dinner rolls. The first guy took one roll and put in on his plate. Next guy did the same. Third guy, seeing there were three rolls left took two, so that left one for me. Henry, the one who took the two rolls, put them to his tongue and licked them. I asked Henry why he did that and his response was "So no one else would eat them.

I ate my roll quickly, then reached over to Henry's plate, grabbed one of his rolls and took a big bite out of it and set it on my plate! I don't think Henry had ever seen anything quite like that in his life.

Years later I'd see him and remind him of the meal we had in Coffeville after the game and he'd laugh and say he never did that again! ;)
Ahh brings back a funny one. Years ago I was working as an electrician in a power plant and we would break for lunch in a trailer that had tables lined up from one end to the other. There was always a lot of banter and smack talk for the 30 minutes we were choking down food. One of the days a particularly loud guy started to open a Hershey bar with almonds and loudly offered it to the guy across the table and of course he accepted. As the guy reached for it the loudmouth quickly drew it back and licked the back of it and then offered it again. Without missing a beat the quiet guy grabbed the bar and licked the opposite side. Needless to say, the trailer erupted in laughter and the loudmouth did not eat his Hershey bar. Justice served!! :ROFLMAO:

Toyboy

Equipment
BX2230D - RCK60-22BX - BX5450
May 18, 2010
Hayward Wi
What do electric trains and women’s breasts have in common? They were originally intended for children but it’s the men who play with them the most!!!

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
That may be his plumber, but that is my daughter. Back off scum bag! :ROFLMAO:
If that is really your daughter you need to teach her to pull her pants up. She looks like a whore to me.

Last edited: