Daily Chuckle

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I have a lesbian friend who has been involved in a long term relationship for several years and I asked her one day if she was the man or woman in the relationship. Don’t recall how that came up but it didn’t seem inappropriate at the time. She said she wasn’t sure. Asked her when they got in an argument which one always ending up apologizing regardless who was actually correct. She said her girlfriend 100% of the time. We then agreed she was woman and her girlfriend was the man.

Reactions: 1 user

DaTow'd

Equipment
what ever it takes to get the job done
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
So in his small community Ralph was the great fisherman. Every time he went out on the bay he came back with a boatload even when others came back with none.

This didn't go unnoticed. One day his friend the game warden asked if he could go out fishing with Ralph. "No problem was the answer. How about tomorrow?"

The next day they head out to a secluded part of the bay. Ralph stops the boat and anchors.

He then takes out his tackle box, removes a rock, a string and a stick of dynamite. He ties the dynamite to the rock, lights it, tosses it over the side and WHAM up come the fish which he quickly gathers into the boat.

At this time the game warden screams, "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! IT'S AGAINST THE LAW. I can't believe you did this to me. Now I have to arrest you.....all our friends will hate me......."

As the warden is screaming Ralph quietly ties another stick of dynamite to a rock, lights it, and hands it to the warden saying, "You gonna talk, or you gonna fish?"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users