Daily Chuckle

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
you'd think a $$$$$$$ priced AUDI would have a 'rain sensor' and automatically CLOSE the sunroof ??
Then they would be back at the dealership bit$hing because the sunroof closes on it's own everytime they hit the button for the windshield washer fluid. 😬😬😬😬

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Years ago just put of highschool, I got my first apartment. Ran into two issues off the bat. Not one store in town sold a shower curtain.

So I figured no worries for tonight. I would just aim the shower head and be mindful of the spray while taking a shower.

Once I finished my shower, I ran into my second issue. I didn't own or have a towel 😅🤣😬🤣😅🤣 I dried off with some paper towels that night 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅

Went shopping in the bigger town after work and made sure I had what I needed 👍👍👍👍👍

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Then they would be back at the dealership bit$hing because the sunroof closes on it's own everytime they hit the button for the windshield washer fluid. 😬😬😬😬
Some of the Fords/Lincoln’s have what they call global opening, if you hold the unlock button on the key fob for a few seconds it will roll the windows down and open the sunroof(if it has one) Have seen many come in over the years complaining that they come out to their vehicles and all the windows are open. First question is do you let the kids play with the car keys when you in the store/dr/etc… 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
My Mercedes was just the opposite. When you inserted the key into the door lock to lock the car, it closed all the windows and sunroof if you held the key in the lock position for a couple of seconds.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Some of the Fords/Lincoln’s have what they call global opening, if you hold the unlock button on the key fob for a few seconds it will roll the windows down and open the sunroof(if it has one) Have seen many come in over the years complaining that they come out to their vehicles and all the windows are open. First question is do you let the kids play with the car keys when you in the store/dr/etc… 😂😂😂
Yup, I found out about that feature on my service truck. I was in Wichita KS, and it was 8 degrees out. I was packing up tools and transferring them from the shop back to my service truck. Had my hands full, and my tool bag happend to be resting on my truck key. Surprised me and another guy when both windows rolled down all of a sudden. Figured it had something to do with the remote because I had set the panic alarm off just before that. 😅🤣😅🤣🤣 Took me a minute playing with the remote before I figured out how to get the windows to roll down again 👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Just a few "why is its":

Why is it that we get to choose from two people for President and 52 for Miss America?
Why is it that our children can't read the Bible in school but they can in prison?
Why is it that I have to swear on Bible in court but the 10 commandments aren't allowed to be displayed outside?
Why is it brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever

Bumper sticker of the year:
'If you can read this, thank a Teacher - and, since it's in English, thank a Soldier'

And remember that life is like a roll of toilet paper, The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Reactions: 3 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
1 it's easier to choose the 'lesser of two evils' vs many beautiful choices ?

2 it's a 'liberal' thing giving minorities control over the majority

3 same as #2

4 dang I had the answer but lost a few of the important brain cells before I could type it.

5 true,though not many KNOW ( day of infamy ,earlier this week....81 years ago..)

6 that is very, very TRUE

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Years ago we took our new honda accord to a friend's cottage and it was pouring rain. Wifey forgot something in the car so grabbed the key fob to let herself in by unlocking the doors from the cottage. She then said "honey, why are all the windows and sunroof open in the rain?" Turns out if you hold the door unlock button too long the car default settings opens all the windows and sunroof automatically. I didn't "appreciate" that feature.

Last edited: