Cup Holder? It's hot out there!!

Fredbussiere

Equipment
B7510HSD
May 28, 2016
Barrington,NH
I had a BX 2200 for 14 years and it had a cup holder for a cold beverage. I was working with my (new to me) B7510HSD, I was amazed it didn't have a cup holder. Does anyone know of a company that makes one for us unfortunate owners of tractors that don't have beverage holders??:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
First off,, when you get thirsty, you come back to the garage for liquid refreshment turn the tractor off let it rest while you refuel....

Secondly there is no good reason to risk spilling a frosty cold adult beverage while you are navigating around the shrubs that is called alcohol abuse!

Thirdly, anything in a cup holder will get warm and unless its Irish Coffee warm adult beverages really leave something to be desired

Forth,, you risk sun stroke if you dont come in out of the sun often,,,,
refer to item number 1 for clarification

And have a most wonderful day, and as always it has been a pleasure assisting you :D

Ike

Equipment
Kubota L 3301, Farmall Cub. JD B. Ferguson TE 20
Jul 18, 2015
Mich
First off,, when you get thirsty, you come back to the garage for liquid refreshment turn the tractor off let it rest while you refuel....

Secondly there is no good reason to risk spilling a frosty cold adult beverage while you are navigating around the shrubs that is called alcohol abuse!

Thirdly, anything in a cup holder will get warm and unless its Irish Coffee warm adult beverages really leave something to be desired

Forth,, you risk sun stroke if you dont come in out of the sun often,,,,
refer to item number 1 for clarification

And have a most wonderful day, and as always it has been a pleasure assisting you :D
If you drink enough adult beverages the second time mowing you don't have to worry about the shrubs anymore

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Most of the time im in clear view of my Air Conditioned shop. It stays at 70 degrees. Unless i i have a few jobs that come in with hot engines. Thats why i have them drop it off long before appt.

So back to mowing, i save adult beverages until after mowing. Cold water and a comfy chair to cool off.

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
I have a Yeti tumbler for mine, will keep it cold for hours...if you can sip that slow.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Camelbak works well for water/non-carbonated drinks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk