computer codes

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
How to remove code S141 on L3901
My reply may sound sarcastic but I do not intent it to be.
You are asking for help. For many providing the help involves doing some research.
Your post seems to have involved very little effort on your part.
If you want members to invest their time and knowledge at least provide a more complete story.
To start with which transmission do you have?
What is your history with this tractor. Bought new or used.
Did the code appear at the same time some operating symptoms started.
My quick look at the 292 page list of DTC codes for L series of tractors shows no S141.
Another forum member posted a code reset procedure which may or may not be helpful and I will attach it to my post.
Look forward to reading your next post.
Dave

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

SRW

Equipment
L3901 Kubota Tractor
Nov 9, 2022
Dunmore
I wrote the request for my 83 year old husband. He did his own research. He found the WSM 600+ pages without any answer. He also called the dealer who said to bring to bring tractor in which would takes all day drive to and from (across the state). It is 2014 model with transmission shuttle shift. The code is S 41.1 and also code E 93 has been showing since day one. The S 41.1 code appeared after he overflowed putting in fuel. This is our first time to find the forum as well as first time to post. Any help is appreciated!

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
Welcome to the forum SRW, these guys will get you fixed up if anyone can. Info is Key to all their questions so don't sway too far from the keyboard.

SRW

Equipment
L3901 Kubota Tractor
Nov 9, 2022
Dunmore
What is code S 14.2 on our L3901 tractor? We tried clearing it and were not successful.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I wrote the request for my 83 year old husband. He did his own research. He found the WSM 600+ pages without any answer. He also called the dealer who said to bring to bring tractor in which would takes all day drive to and from (across the state). It is 2014 model with transmission shuttle shift. The code is S 41.1 and also code E 93 has been showing since day one. The S 41.1 code appeared after he overflowed putting in fuel. This is our first time to find the forum as well as first time to post. Any help is appreciated!
There is no reference to any "s" codes for this tractor model. It will have to be connected to Kubotas' Diagmaster software either at the Dealership or field service at your location to diagnose the failure.
There is however an E:93 code. open the attached pdf file.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user