Cleaning up the ugly appearance and loose wiring of the Land Pride 3rd Function on an L-series

NetMagi

Equipment
BX25D (sold), L2501HST w/BH77 Backhoe
Dec 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
IMG_1054.JPG

Couldn't stand the 'designed at 5pm on a Friday' parts-bin appearance of the Land Pride 3rd function kit on my L2501, or the wire dangling down just begging to be caught on a tree branch or something else.

Really beefs up the feel of the stick, bringing it out to about 1" thick, and seals everything up real nice for hosing mud and stuff off.

More pics here:

and a video here:

Reactions: 9 users

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Post a pic. I don't bother looking at most video links since many posters have long winded intros and talk too much rather than getting to the point. Then there's the commercials google forces us to watch...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

NetMagi

Equipment
BX25D (sold), L2501HST w/BH77 Backhoe
Dec 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
Post a pic. I don't bother looking at most video links since many posters have long winded intros and talk too much rather than getting to the point. Then there's the commercials google forces us to watch...
dude. you do see the thread starts with a pic of it right? :p

and then there's a link to like 5 more moarrrr pics a little further down in the same first post.

Reactions: 2 users

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
dude. you do see the thread starts with a pic of it right? :p

and then there's a link to like 5 more moarrrr pics a little further down in the same first post.
Dude, try posting a before and after so viewers can figure out WTF you are trying to show off. Your headline says "Cleaning up the ugly appearance and loose wiring" and all I see is a SCUT with a loader joystick with penis envy. Don't worry I've moved on and won't look at your thread again..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user