Clamp on forks with tooth bar

mathews xt 600

Feb 15, 2015
Millersburg
Well I got my Iowa farms tooth bar put on today. Debated between this one and the piranha tooth bar. The Iowa Farms tooth bar definitely works with titan clamp on forks where the piranha tooth bar I don't think would work. Finally got to use it for more than pushing snow. Bring on the projects.

Attachments

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Well I got my Iowa farms tooth bar put on today. Debated between this one and the piranha tooth bar. The Iowa Farms tooth bar definitely works with titan clamp on forks where the piranha tooth bar I don't think would work. Finally got to use it for more than pushing snow. Bring on the projects.
Wow! What a nice attachment!

From the first pic, it looks like it would work with the Piranha bar. It clearly works well with your IF bar.

Okay, your first project is impressive. (What did you do with the tree?) Your next assignment, should you choose to accept, will be to lift the pallet of rock I just had delivered into my utility trailer. (It is well shy of 2 tons, I think about 3800#)

mathews xt 600

Feb 15, 2015
Millersburg
The tree is next year's firewood. Had an acre clearcut below my house and I'm trying to get the tops out before it rots and goes to waste. The forks come in real handy for that.

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX
Got a link for the neat forks?