Carry all question

jclark20

Feb 7, 2016
Lindale, Tx
Can a carry all attachment (like the one from tractor supply) be used as pallet forks? I was wondering if the spacing was the same as the pallet openings.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Billdog350

Equipment
Kubota L3710 HST,L2230A QT,forks,Takeuchi TB125, 60" Luck Now pto Snowblower
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT
Good question!

I have a set of those and I can measure them up for you. What I can tell you for sure is that there are different widths for pallets depending on if you grab from the side or front, also plastic pallets appear to have different spacing than wood.

I have some IBC totes and those fork holes are very narrow, too narrow for the carryall.

Lastly, the TS carryall uses angle iron and as such is thicker than many forks. You are likely fine in dirt and uses like that, but if you're trying to grab things on pavement or concrete, you will likely ruin the ground trying to grab the pallet.

I plan on using the torch to get rid of the "corner" on the angle iron and make more gradual approaches so I can slip my carry all under the skid or whatever without ruining the ground.

jclark20

Feb 7, 2016
Lindale, Tx
Thank you, I plan on using in dirt to move pallets and to pre load tools and equipment ect. on pallets.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

bcp

Equipment
BX2360
Apr 20, 2011
SW WA
I use mine for 3pt pallet forks. It works better if you cut an angle on the lower flange of the fork tip, if it is square-cut now.

Some brands have a connector between the "forks" at the rear. Those won't work if your pallet has a center beam.

Bruce