Caroni tillers-forward or reverse rotation?

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
I bought this Caroni tiller off craigslist a year ago and it has worked really well on my B7100.

Good to know jrslick. Looking forward to putting it to work. The safety covers were screwed up so took it back and they replaced the whole drive shaft. Good people to deal with.

Steve NC, I usually make a trip to Asheville every year. Maybe I can get to Garner one day. Sounds like I need to leave my cash at the house. :D

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
My Caroni 67" turns forward and my L3800 handles it well. I got it from my brother in law and it hadn't been maintained at all until I got it. I cleaned all the debris from the tines, changed the oil in the gear box and adjusted the chain a little and it has ran like a top ever since.

I'm not sure what all had been tilled up with it but I found barbed wired and all kind of other stuff in there. Even one of the tines had a bolt broke off but she has served me well.

About the only issue I have had is that the pto shaft has shifted on the gear box spines and I cant get it off but that happened before I got it. still works just fine, so ill leave it on there.

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
Didn't notice this was a thread from a year ago until just now. Had to go back and see if I had already replied once before, I hadn't . hahaa...