:) can't wait to plow snow and dig holes

dsquires

Equipment
BX25D
Nov 28, 2013
Paradise, NL, Can
Should be driving home with my new BX25D (on trailer) lunchtime today.....:)
Like the site, hope I never have to use it for help with tractor problems though...lol

The girlfriend figures she will never see me now as she says I will find a hole that needs to be dug somewhere or there will be some dirt that needs to be moved around.

tsafa

Equipment
Kubota L3800, FEL, F550 Dump, 10K Trailer
Nov 3, 2013
Tobyhanna, PA
haha.... for the next few weeks you will be amazed at how much work you will find for your new toy :)

I was out plowing 1/2 inch of snow today myself. I must have looked pretty stupid.... but look at how much snow a 1/2 inch can add up to in a 100,000 sq-ft parking lot....

snow2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Congrads on your new toy, Welcome to the orange, have fun stay safe , and pictures man pictures :D

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Congrats and I feel your pain. At least you guys get snow with some regularity. Years ago I did a project between Frackville and Mahanoy City. Seemed like all winter long there was snow around after getting about half way up the hill at Ravine on 81. If it was daylight when heading north on 81 there was a line on the mountain where the brown stopped and the white started.

In this part of the state it's hit or miss. Last year I built a cab for more enjoyable plowing and we didn't get squat. I did manage to hustle out a couple times just to get the snow before the sun took care of it.

Happier times (with the B7500):

Attachments

Last edited:

northcop

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 11, 2013
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
you know how when you buy something and get it home you get bored with it after a couple weeks?...... that doesn't happen with this thing. I just got to use my snowblower the last 2 days in a row and it was awesome. Just don't let on to your girlfriend how much fun you're having or she will stop counting it as work. congrats on your new "tool"!

Gso125

Equipment
Bx25D TLB, snowblower
Sep 16, 2013
USA
I too can't wait for the snow I switched over to the front snowblower, rear blade and put the chains on rear tires . But every time I have to do anything it takes me longer with the tractor because I find so many things to do with it ...lots of fun. Now when the wife gets mad at me for being so long at stuff I just look at her and say do you really think I like be out side in the cold doing all this stuff and she leaves me alone Haha but I think she's catching on.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
My wife says, " I know you're getting bored sitting here watching tv with me, go play on the tractor". I don't argue with her!!

apex

Equipment
l2900, fel, bush hog,box blade
Dec 8, 2013
cobleskill,ny
Just got mine a short time ago and I've' found all kinds of cool things to do with it. Congrats and welcome aboard .

Whiskey Papa

Equipment
B2920
Sep 21, 2013
Illinois
haha.... for the next few weeks you will be amazed at how much work you will find for your new toy :)

I was out plowing 1/2 inch of snow today myself. I must have looked pretty stupid.... but look at how much snow a 1/2 inch can add up to in a 100,000 sq-ft parking lot....

View attachment 9259
We've had about 3 snowfalls...each about 1" total. I plowed it anyway each time. :D

Kub3200

Jul 14, 2013
USA
We've had a few snow falls that I could have used the tractor to clear the drive but decided not to. I am itching to use it but we still live in a neighborhood and any time I have a chance its late at night. The tractor is for our 5 acres down the street. I will use it soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Kub why wait :confused: go play with your toys, and who knows ya might make a few bucks on the side from the folks on the street