Canadians Have True Class

TxDoc

Lifetime Member

Equipment
ZG227
Apr 19, 2013
Texas
Not sure if this was posted and I missed it, or not.
-------------------------------------------
With hockey being such a physically tough sport and bitter rivalries that include fan brawls...A heartfelt Thank You to each and every Canadian! Words cannot appropriately express a feeling, at times, like this! How many Americans can get past "Oh! Canada!" ? I love to hear it, but honestly do not know the words..ashamed to say. If you have not seen it, it is amazing to hear the whole crowd join in.
Thank you!

November 18, 2014, Toronto Maple Leafs vs Nashville Predators. The mic cut out partway through the us national anthem and the Canadian fans took it from there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHSaHRd4Q48

Last edited:

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Even American celebrities hired to sing it can't manage to remember the words...

Our rich heritage and culture has been replaced by flimsy plastic, tasteless fast food, and the Kardashians.

hikerduane

Equipment
B6100, FEL
Nov 17, 2014
Meadow Valley, CA
For me, I don't follow the Kardashians, unless they collect Coleman lanterns or have camping stoves to sell on the bay of evil. I have relatives in Canada, MN, CO. CA, FL, TX :)
Duane

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Very humbling, and was very impressed when I saw it on the news. You canadians are definitely some stand up folks:D

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Who are the Kardashians :confused: :confused: are the from some Si-Fi or horror movie?
Was at the hospital yesterday. In the waiting room, almost every was on their phones doing what ever they do. There were signs all around that said PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONES. I do not know how they were able to operate their phones because they were unable to read the signs.:confused:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Who are the Kardashians :confused: :confused: are the from some Si-Fi or horror movie?
Was at the hospital yesterday. In the waiting room, almost every was on their phones doing what ever they do. There were signs all around that said PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONES. I do not know how they were able to operate their phones because they were unable to read the signs.:confused:

Wife showed me a picture of a naked kardashian :eek::eek: one of the scariest things I've seen!!!!!! I now know what a naked wildebeest looks like:eek::eek::eek: