Can I mount a front end loader?

CLTWING RIDER

Equipment
BX2670
Sep 2, 2018
Charlotte, NC
I have purchased a BX2670 that does not have as front end loader. I do not see any valves to attach the hoses for the front end hydraulics. Is it possible to get this attachment added. I am a new owner and not very aware of the options available. Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

atitus

Equipment
BX1880+FEL,MMM,Blower
Feb 11, 2019
Worcester, MA
I have purchased a BX2670 that does not have as front end loader. I do not see any valves to attach the hoses for the front end hydraulics. Is it possible to get this attachment added. I am a new owner and not very aware of the options available. Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.
If you buy the loader from kubota dealer you will also have to pay for (a) the hydraulic connects and (b) the mounting hardware. I think it also includes a brush guard as well.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Consider trading on a model with a loader already installed or sell and buy one with a loader.

Putting a loader on gets expensive real quick.

Dave

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I had always thought the BX70 series always came with loader valves standard, so it would be unusual to not have them. You say you're new to tractors, so not wanting to be rude....but are you sure? Is there a loader stick? No hydraulic connections with blue/yellow/white/red caps on them on the right hand side of the machine near the engine?

If you don't have the loader valves, you can buy and add them, but as others have said, you're better selling what you have to someone who doesn't want a loader, and buying one with a loader already on it.

I added a loader to my BX2350, which did already have the valves. Even so I think I lost money on it, I would have been better swapping the machine for one with a loader. I think the underlying problem is that a 5 year old tractor with a brand new loader on it is still a 5 year old tractor - the loader basically becomes as old as the tractor as soon as you attach it. In my case, it cost me $10K to put the loader on (plus a couple of other fixups), but the difference in price between my machine and one with a loader already on it was probably more like $5K. In my country they're hard to get your hands on though, so I may have waited forever, I didn't think too hard about it and just bought one.