Can any BX 23S owners verify that a King Kutter BB-48 box blade fits the hitch mount

Mr Winichester

Jul 13, 2017
Hawaii
I am looking for a box blade for my 2017 kubota bx-23s, I am still a little confused about the 3 point hitch, its a category 1, but does it have category 1 or category 0 spacing? So will any implement that is listed as cat. 1 fit the mount?

Does any one have a king kutter bb-48 on this model? did it fit with out any mods.?

Thanks

esloser

Equipment
working on BX1870-1
Oct 30, 2015
Millville, NJ
Check out EVerythingAttachments.com. I bought a 48” box blade from them about 18 months ago now. It is one of the best purchases I have made so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
That will fit, you can attach all cat 1 implements. If you,have a quick hitch is where you,run into occasionally having to tweak something. Once you make the tweak it is so quick and easy to swap.

Mr Winichester

Jul 13, 2017
Hawaii
Thanks,

Which model did you get from everything atachments. I see they have 3 types they make, I like the yellow heavy duty, slightly hevier model.

esloser

Equipment
working on BX1870-1
Oct 30, 2015
Millville, NJ
I went with their Landshark model, which is geared towards subcompact tractor models and is Kubota Orange. I talked to Travis over there via email and he answered all of my questions and recommended the best size/weight for my tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk