Bxpanded Quick On Pallet/Brush Forks

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
Anyone familiar with these pallet forks? They're made of 2" square gusseted steel. A pair is around 45 lbs according to the site. I'm wondering how strong they would be on larger tractors/buckets...M5140 w/LA1153 and 72" bucket. I'm thinking solid steel forks would be stronger and of course much heavier and probably more expensive. I don't use them often, but sure are handy when I do.

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
I have a pair and I would guess they would not be strong enough for your tractor. Their site says they are capacity matched to the BX. You could probably call or send an email requesting the capacity of the forks.

Larry

edit: They are also sized for the BX bucket, you probably have a larger opening.

Last edited:

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
Larry, you're probably right. They do look a little light for the tractor I've got.

Kennyd4110, yes it does have the ssqa. I was trying to find a cheaper alternative to the dedicated forks. I've got those on my L3010 and they work great. Problem for me is I don't use them very much, I've got a grapple on the big tractor that does most of the work I need to do. The L3010 FEL (and forks) have a Kubota quick attach (not the ssqa). Am wondering if I can fit the Kubota qa forks to the newer ssqa. Need to consult my local fabrication guys.