Bxpanded Is Awesome!

Grindstone

Equipment
B2601, FEL, BH, MMM
Mar 10, 2022
CT
I have a few Bxpanded products, thumb, ripper, and quick backhoe connector and have been pleased with them all. The reason for this post is to sing the companies praises for their customer service. While digging out a stump I noticed that the little grab handle on the connector pin snapped off. Not a big deal, still works, but wanted to replace it for the convenience factor. I went on their site to order a replacement and didn't see one so I emailed them about buying a replacement. To my surprise I receive an email notifying me that one has been shipped to me free of charge!

Reactions: 6 users

Nate77

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 5, 2023
Indiana
Nice,

I have the skid plate, tool box, backhoe dolly, and hydraulic pressure kit. Ripper and QC are next.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
I too, have found them to have great customer service. It seems many 'guy in a garage' shops that deal with tractors try very hard to be stand up guys/gals.

Reactions: 1 user

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
I like the Bxpanded stuff. However, the first thing I did was remove the pin with quick clip and replaced it with a bolt and nyloc nut as the one that comes with it will come off as others have claimed. I was aware of it and mine came loose almost immediately.

Grindstone

Equipment
B2601, FEL, BH, MMM
Mar 10, 2022
CT
I like the Bxpanded stuff. However, the first thing I did was remove the pin with quick clip and replaced it with a bolt and nyloc nut as the one that comes with it will come off as others have claimed. I was aware of it and mine came loose almost immediately.
I did the same as well based off advice given on here. My problem was the little "grab handle" snapped which you use to pull the pin out with.

Attachments

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
I did the same as well based off advice given on here. My problem was the little "grab handle" snapped which you use to pull the pin out with.
I was 100% sure you were talking about the same thing, but figured I'd add that just for anyone that may read it. I actually cut that pin a bit shorter on mine.

N3BP

Equipment
B7200DT, B7200HST-D, L2900GST, L3010 HST TLB
Sep 20, 2016
Lebanon, PA
At least they welded your ears on properly. They did such a lousy job with mine, the pin wouldn't fit through! I had to take it to local machine shop to hone out. My experiecne with BX was also lousy, but it was during the height of corona madness, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Attachments

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Mine did the same. I welded some chain on instead of another bar figuring it too would just get snapped off again.

About 4 links, I think.

Just enough to grab onto and be able to pull and twist to remove. Haven't had a problem since.

Reactions: 1 users

Grindstone

Equipment
B2601, FEL, BH, MMM
Mar 10, 2022
CT
Mine did the same. I welded some chain on instead of another bar figuring it too would just get snapped off again.

About 4 links, I think.

Just enough to grab onto and be able to pull and twist to remove. Haven't had a problem since.
Good idea with the chain.

Grindstone

Equipment
B2601, FEL, BH, MMM
Mar 10, 2022
CT
At least they welded your ears on properly. They did such a lousy job with mine, the pin wouldn't fit through! I had to take it to local machine shop to hone out. My experiecne with BX was also lousy, but it was during the height of corona madness, so maybe that had something to do with it.
That would've driven me nuts.

tacticalturnip

Equipment
Kioti CK2610
Jan 19, 2023
NW Atlantic
I had the Piranha tooth bar on my old Deere, and I was extremely happy with it; sadly it left with that tractor. Great products, great support!

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I have a few Bxpanded products, thumb, ripper, and quick backhoe connector and have been pleased with them all. The reason for this post is to sing the companies praises for their customer service. While digging out a stump I noticed that the little grab handle on the connector pin snapped off. Not a big deal, still works, but wanted to replace it for the convenience factor. I went on their site to order a replacement and didn't see one so I emailed them about buying a replacement. To my surprise I receive an email notifying me that one has been shipped to me free of charge!
I called to inquire if they make anything to fit my Kubota BH.
I was hoping they made a root ripper that would fit my L48 TLB Q/A.
Sadly....nothing!

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Here's a pic of my "Chain Mod" for the BXpanded pin. It appears I made a small loop out of the chain, not just a straight piece of chain (must have forgotten about it when I posted previously.)

20230417_160434[1].jpg
s

Reactions: 1 user