BXpanded has a ripper!

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
BXpanded has a ripper for the backhoe, who has one? Details.......

Pappy

May 13, 2013
Dallas, Texas
I would buy one but I've already got a Bro-Tek ripper tooth for my BX23. It is well built, works really well and has been one of my best purchases.

I've got the BXpanded Piranha Tooth Bar. I have to assume the new BXpanded ripper tooth is equally well built, so it should be a great addition to any backhoe. I like the teeth that are cut into it, which my Bro-Tek ripper tooth doesn't have.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
But it aint a quick disconnect like wildfire built

Tinavon55

Equipment
L3130, RTV 1100, BX25D-1
Jan 28, 2015
Hartselle, AL.
Skeets I picked up a Back Hoe Ripper from Bxpanded about a month ago for my BX25D. It works great! Yes it's a pain to change out. But, I was visiting Bxpanded's website a couple of weeks ago and I saw they offered a Quick on Back hoe bucket connector. In speaking with them I found they had a demo of it on YouTube. Checked it out and said I've got to have that, because I am tired of messing with cleaning the attach pins and related holes. I called them back and spoke with Harry about it on how it actually works and all that. Then got on to a discussion on future products, like larger feet for the stabilizer arms, similar to what Paul Short fab'd on YouTube. He said he's got them, they are 60% larger than the stock ones. I ended up with a set of them along with the Quick back hoe bucket connector.

Last edited: