BX5450 snow thrower question

Toml

Sep 27, 2015
Westport, Ma. USA
Hi,

I have not found an answer to the following question while searching the archives. Does this blower have any sort of adjustment mechanism going to the BX2370 for the chute deflector if the electric deflector is not ordered or do I have to get off the tractor and manually move the deflector?

Thanks,

Tom

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
You have to get off, loosen two knobs, adjust, tighten,and back to blowing . Switching mine to electric this year. I think it would be handy when the wind switches direction on you. Could lower way down to minimize the blow back.

Toml

Sep 27, 2015
Westport, Ma. USA
Thanks, that's what I thought. Water in my walk behind cable linkage constantly freezes up and prevents me from adjusting it. In some ways I would rather have the manual adjustment

Toml

Sep 27, 2015
Westport, Ma. USA
Hi,
Decided the 5450 is big enough for me...hopefully will get the tractor delivered this coming week. Decided to go with the manual rotator and deflector. Mostly for grass cutting and snow throwing. Happy with the 2370 and the dealer?

Hedgehog

Equipment
Bx2370
Apr 5, 2015
Fairhaven massachusetts
Yes, I'm happy with both. I have a multi family so my primary use is snow removal. I got the Curtis cab, loader, snowblower and ballast box. Then I pimped it out with some led work lights. Pm me your number and I'll get in touch with you.