Bx2680 Loader/KTAC Insurance

eddiebob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680, JD 40
Mar 23, 2014
Poplarville, Mississippi
Bx2680, 3+ years old, 150 hours, quick attach loader. I took the 60 month loan and owe $250 on the machine. The other day I was attaching the loader, the cylinders got out of sync (one is now extended 4” longer than the other, the assembly rolled off to the side, and twisted the stand. I used the tractor around the house for a few days and then it wouldn’t start. Two unrelated problems. I took the tractor and loader assembly to the dealer to fix and was told neither is covered by the Kubota insurance. I will call Kubota Monday but in the mean time what do you guys think? Am I just out of luck or is the dealer being less than fair?

Brick Axelrod

Equipment
L5460, BH92, RCR1872, FDR2572.RTVX1100c
Apr 12, 2018
South Carolina
Bx2680, 3+ years old, 150 hours, quick attach loader. I took the 60 month loan and owe $250 on the machine. The other day I was attaching the loader, the cylinders got out of sync (one is now extended 4” longer than the other, the assembly rolled off to the side, and twisted the stand. I used the tractor around the house for a few days and then it wouldn’t start. Two unrelated problems. I took the tractor and loader assembly to the dealer to fix and was told neither is covered by the Kubota insurance. I will call Kubota Monday but in the mean time what do you guys think? Am I just out of luck or is the dealer being less than fair?
I would think the loader twist would be covered and the non start wouldn’t be under KTAC.

Let us know what Kubota says Monday.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
You may wish to read your Kubota Insurance policy to see what is and is not covered. The tractor's failure to start may be covered under the basic warranty.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Did you call KTAC?

Sometimes the dealer personnel aren't up to date on what KTAC fixes and what they don't. That changes sometimes and sometimes faster than the dealer personnel can keep up with.