BX25D mod walk around

t33jetman

Equipment
BX25D, TLB, 1860 bal. bucket, Curtis Hard Cab
Aug 31, 2013
Wooster, Ohio
Very nice job. You have put together a fine tractor. Congrats :)

Thanks Kubota Man,

I owe it all to the members of this forum, because I took all their ideas before I purchased this tractor and incorporated them into this unit.

t33jetman

Equipment
Aug 31, 2013
Wooster, Ohio
beautiful weekend to be doing some work outside.
my neighbor called me over to help him stack some logs for his portable sawmill.
my wife had me pull up some old fence post, so we could clean up the yard.
my back hoe is really handy with that mechanical and the gripper install.

Attachments

Last edited:

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Fancy!! A great piece of work. Workmanship is superb!

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
She's a beauty!

I was torn between the BX25D and the L3200 when I went shopping. I could've gotten the 25D for only $100 more and gained the backhoe, but with 6 acres, everyone I asked all came down on the more horsepower side...

I have a large backhoe but I hope the decision to not get the small one doesn't come back to haunt me. Looking at how nice yours looks is sending that creepy chill up my spine like I might be seeing a ghost soon! LOL!

t33jetman

Equipment
Aug 31, 2013
Wooster, Ohio
UOTE=ShaunRH;101517]She'peaces a beauty!

I was torn between the BX25D and the L3200 when I went shopping. I could've gotten the 25D for only $100 more and gained the backhoe, but with 6 acres, everyone I asked all came down on the more horsepower side...

I have a large backhoe but I hope the decision to not get the small one doesn't come back to haunt me. Looking at how nice yours looks is sending that creepy chill up my spine like I might be seeing a ghost soon! LOL![/QUOTE]

gperuss,
thanks, she dose really looks nice.

ShaunRH,
Thanks man, she is no show room machine, I work this mule hard and long on my 8 acres, digging, hauling, lifting , and most of all.having fun.

if I showed you all my pictures I have you would be seeing ghost tonight.

Attachments

Last edited: