BX25 vs BX23s

Flienlow

Equipment
Kubota BX25D, Kubota U25 mini EX, SVL75,Landpride Grapple,Landpride grading scra
Mar 9, 2015
snohomish
Saw the new BX23s. I'm a little surprised they are not more advertised on the Kubota website.

I really like:
The skid steer disconnects.
Load removal with no lines to disconnect
Adjustable Steering wheel
new location for Loader controls.
new location for phone and charger.
hood is now 1 piece.

Dislikes.
New grill is cheesy and will get bend in a second.
They did not change the Seat which is a complete pain to navigage
Still only 1 brake.
Still has the tiny tires.

At 21K is pretty expensive, but wondering if its worth the upgrade?

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
I was tossing around trading in my BX2670 for the BX25D when I came across a thread on here mentioning get the BX80 series which includes the BX23S. I Ended up going with the BX23S for a lot of the pros you mentioned above along with the fact that Kubota now has factory cabs for this series which made it possible to use their financing on the cab as well.

They changed the seat on the rest of the series, just not the BX23S due to the extra functionality of rotating for the backhoe operation.

The relocated FEL control is taking some getting used to but the face seals for the hydraulics are awesome!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

stormworthy

May 9, 2017
Sudbury ON Canada
I'm very interested in a cab for the BX23S. Can you tell me where to get more info on this?

I was tossing around trading in my BX2670 for the BX25D when I came across a thread on here mentioning get the BX80 series which includes the BX23S. I Ended up going with the BX23S for a lot of the pros you mentioned above along with the fact that Kubota now has factory cabs for this series which made it possible to use their financing on the cab as well.

They changed the seat on the rest of the series, just not the BX23S due to the extra functionality of rotating for the backhoe operation.

The relocated FEL control is taking some getting used to but the face seals for the hydraulics are awesome!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jmf78

Equipment
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
I'm very interested in a cab for the BX23S. Can you tell me where to get more info on this?
Unfortunately, I can't as of yet. I searched all over the place and have come up mostly empty. The closest I've come to getting any information on it was here:
at about the 9:00 Mark.

My BX23S left yesterday to get the cab installed. I will post more (with pics of course) once it returns. Hopefully tomorrow. Probably Friday.

jmf78

Equipment
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
What is the price on the factory cab?

seatbelt fastened.... :eek:
Seatbelt still fastened?
$5,949 per my quote sheet.
Pretty steep compared to other options but I was able to include it in the Kubota financing which made it more feasible for me.
The price includes front and rear wipers as well as the heater. I'm a wimp when it comes to dealing with the cold and plowing snow the last two years here in northwestern PA has been brutal. And they've been fairly mild winters. [emoji21]

jkcolo22

Equipment
BX25D
Jan 5, 2017
Castle Rock, Colorado
Interesting that the lift capacity went down slightly on the new model. It also appears they went back to an analog display for the temperature dash and fuel levels. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk